Friday, January 28, 2011

A Change of Scenery

It's the end of January, and already it seems that 2011 is flying by! Maybe it really is an age thing... that sense that time moves faster with every year you get older. A lot of things are happening in and around me, and I feel God leading me in so many new directions. I'm doing a pretty bang-up job on my New Year's Resolutions; I have started taking classes at Samford towards the completion of my photography certificate; I've started a new fitness class and plan to begin training to run a 5K as soon as the weather gets warm enough. I auditioned to be on TV (again!) and have finally been able to zip my favorite Gap jeans again! So far, 2011 looks pretty promising... can't wait to see what God has in store for me this year!

So several (and by several I mean A LOT of) months ago I promised to put more of my pictures up... so I'm taking this opportunity to do what I have failed to do very well as of yet. Here are some of the pictures I've taken over the past year, and once I get settled into this photography program, I hope I'll only get better! Stay tuned (and enjoy)!






No comments: