Monday, October 27, 2008

Holy Cow!! So Much Has Happened!!


So I'm sure there's no way on God's green earth that I could ever explain all the things that have happened over the last couple of weeks since I've written, so I'll make one of my famous lists!! Things I've learned from life...


1) I am an aunt again! Lakyn Catherine was born at 11:11am on Tuesday, October 21, 2008. She weighed 7lbs. and 12 ozs. and was 20 3/4 inches long. She's absolutely beautiful!! How can you love someone so much that you just met??

2) Auburn football is still in a recession. It needs a government stimulus package.
3) I have grown very tired of the election nonsense. People are too emotional about it - probably that includes me too, but I haven't figured out why people can't talk rationally about the issues of policy AND of character without there being bloodshed. 8 days and counting...
4) I am unnaturally obsessed with cutting my split ends off. And I realize that I just ended that sentence with a preposition... and I realize even more that knowing it's not gramatically correct to end a sentence with a preposition offically qualifies me for geek status.
5) I am no longer perfectly content on my own. This used to be the case, but I'm old now and ready to move on to bigger and better things. I feel very behind in life.
6) Weather forecasting is NOT an exact science. And people get VERY ticked if the forecast around here isn't spot-on. It all seems very silly to me, but you wouldn't believe the number of people who are still wearing inappropriate clothing for the end of October and then blaming the weather people for their poor fashion choices.
7) Boys are extremely confusing, which makes #5 a bit of a quandry.
8) I make LOTS of lists... I think I could write a book full of lists and it would provide a very accurate picture of my life. Which is a bit frightening in some ways... knowing your entire life can be listed on a piece of scrap paper.
Keep your heads up, kiddies! I feel a change in the air...

No comments: